Basic Claims Background questions center on whether the claimant…
● Is a malingerer?
● Ever treated for prior injuries?
● Is active in sports or hobbies?
● Has alcohol or drug abuse issues?
● Works around the house?
● Has past civil litigation?
● Works a second job?
● Has prior Work Comp or Liability Claims?
● Is he a good surveillance candidate?
● What do his neighbors and friends know?
Our Claims Detectives go beyond to answer…
CRIMINAL PAST ▪ FEDERAL WARRANTS ▪ PAST LAW SUITS ▪ SEX OFFENDER ▪ ASSETS ▪ DUE DILIGENCE ▪ PROPERTY OWNERSHIP ▪ PRIOR MARRIAGES/RELATIONSHIPS ▪ BANKRUPTCIES/LIENS ▪ SMALL CLAIMS/JUDGMENTS ▪ WORK HISTORY ▪ FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ▪ ADDRESS HISTORY ▪ RELATIVES/ASSOCIATES ▪ HIDDEN PROPERTIES ▪ ONLINE PROFILES ▪ CITIZENSHIP ▪ KNOWN ASSOCIATES ▪ CORPORATE AFFILIATIONS ▪ POLITICAL SCREENING ▪ TRAFFIC OFFENSES ▪ COUNTY DATA ▪ STATE DATA ▪ FEDERAL DATA ▪ SPECIFIC REQUEST
BACKGROUND CHECKS provide detailed information on individuals – and any business concerns they have. They help to answer key questions. Frequently things just don’t add up in the everyday claim. Whether it’s pre-employment, claim investigation, due diligence, or the need for information after something isn’t adding up, our background checks will get the answers you need. We leave no stone unturned in our 5 stage process.
5 STAGE PROCESS
• Stage 1 Database Phase – Conduct research through our databases. Our agents have access to databases that are only available to Law Enforcement and Private Detectives.
• Stage 2 Online Profile – Our trained specialists collect internet and social network research, compiling superior results.
• Stage 3 Local Investigation – Check of restaurants, stores, businesses, neighborhood sources, shirttail relatives and sometimes hospitals and government establishments.
• Stage 4 Compile the results and utilize undercover techniques to achieve the goal (to get your questions answered).
• Stage 5 Process report and send results to client.