While most claims are straightforward there are those that leave you with unanswered questions. In these cases the claimant tells you the story they want you to hear. Our detectives verify the authenticity of the family picture and look for flags that may impact the claim. Death claims require validation. policy application misrepresentations are commonplace when extended benefits are in the balance. We look for factors such as:
● Was the claim made right away?
● Circumstances surrounding the death?
● Any flags concerning prior medical history?
● Any wrongdoing or fowl play?
● Claimant’s current financial situation.
● Is there history of past claims?
Sometimes it just requires a wellness check. We help you answer the questions needed to move ahead with well informed decisions.